Proofs of Claims may now be filed without creating a limited user account. Click here to file Proof of Claims using ePOC.
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Louisiana allows creditors (non-attorneys) to file certain pleadings electronically with a login and password to the CM/ECF system. In order to file electronically, register for a PACER account and complete the electronic filing registration.
Limited Users may file the following documents electronically:
- Proofs of Claim
- Withdrawals of Claim
- Transfers of Claim
- Withdrawals of Transfer of Claim
- Responses to Objection to Claim
- Reaffirmation Agreements
- Reaffirmation Agreements - Not Signed by the Attorney
- Applications to Withdraw Unclaimed Funds
- Certificates of Service
- Notices of Mortgage Payment Change
- Notice of Post-Petition Mortgage Fees, Expenses and Charges
- Responses to Notice of Final Cure Payment - 3002.1
- Notices of Appearance
Please note that all filings must be in compliance with Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure 9037.