(a) Parties in interest seeking to continue the automatic stay pursuant to 11 U.S.C. §362(c)(3) or impose the automatic stay pursuant to 11 U.S.C. §362(c)(4) shall serve the motion, supporting affidavits and the notice of hearing or order setting the motion for hearing:
(1) by facsimile or electronic mail on all mortgage creditors in the debtor's prior bankruptcy case(s) and on counsel for those creditors; and
(2) by United States mail, postage prepaid and properly addressed, on:
(i) all other creditors in the debtor's prior case(s); and
(ii) all other creditors which the debtor seeks to continue or impose the automatic stay.
(b) If an expedited hearing is necessary, the mover shall file a motion for expedited hearing at the same time the substantive motion is filed. The motion for expedited hearing shall comply with Local Rule 9013-3(d), except that the mover shall obtain the consent to an expedited hearing from the trustee.
(c) A motion under 11 U.S.C. §362(c)(3) or (4) shall list:
(1) every prior bankruptcy filing by the debtor, joint debtor, or both;
(2) the court, case number and disposition of all prior cases;
(3) the reason for the dismissal of every prior case.
(4) If any prior case was dismissed with a bar to refiling, the duration of the bar and the date the bar ends.