(a) Payment of Filing Fees.
(1) Filing fees shall be paid in cash, by cashier's check or money order payable to "Clerk, United States Bankruptcy Court," except as provided in subsection (a)(2) of this Rule, or through a court approved internet payment processing vendor.
(2) The Clerk also may accept checks drawn on the account of an attorney or a law firm other than a debtor, except as provided in subsection (a)(4) of this Rule. Attorneys and law firms may pay filing fees by credit card issued to a law firm or attorney, subject to the card issuer's approval of the transaction.
(3) Debtors may not pay filing fees with credit cards or personal checks.
(4) The Clerk may decline to accept personal checks from any person or entity that previously has tendered a check that has been dishonored.
(b) Time of Payment.
(1) Fees for the electronic filing of a document from a location other than the Clerk's office shall be paid within two business days after the filing.
(2) Fees for the electronic filing of a document at the Clerk's office shall be paid immediately.
(3) Electronic Filers that do not pay filing fees timely will have their electronic filing password disabled.