You are here
News & Announcements
Check this page, or the News and Announcements box on the homepage, for the latest official news and announcements released by the court. You can also access archived news and announcements from this page.
This court will close at 1 PM on September 9, 2015 for employee training. We will re-open Thursday with our normal business hours.
Announcement Posting Period:
Friday, August 14, 2015 - Tuesday, February 16, 2016
The Judicial Conference Advisory Committees on Bankruptcy and Evidence Rules have proposed amendments to their respective rules, and requested that...
MOTIONS TO CONTINUE HEARINGS
- Motions to continue hearings shall be filed no later than 5:00 p.m. two days before the hearing, absent good cause. Mover shall contemporaneously submit a proposed order.
- Motions to...
The US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit seeks applications from all highly qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Bankruptycy Judge, Alexandria, LA
- Bankruptcy Judge- Fort Worth...
AMENDMENTS TO PLANS AND MOTIONS
- The deadline for amendments to plans and motions is eight days before the hearing date.
- Beginning January 1, 2015, the court will strike untimely amendments to plans and...
New Fee and Procedure - Motions to Redact
Effective Monday, December 1, 2014, there is a new fee on the Bankruptcy Miscellaneous Fee Schedule for a Motion to Redact. It is a $25.00 fee. This...